HTML V1 HTML V1

I have to say..

.. people trying to teach other people some stuff they learned is generally a good thing! Though you really should organize it a bit better (the title tag came a bit late) and check if your code really works. Because...

<a href="w w w. g o o g l e .com">Google</a>

...will NOT work. You need the h t t p : / / before the address or your browser will just look for h t t p : / /w w w. currentwebpage .net/w w w. google .com, which is not in the mind of the invention.

Also at the end you could've added a source code that uses the shown code bits.

Otherwise, the layout was alright. Keep teaching! ^^

(added spaces to URLs because newgrounds won't let me enter the review otherwise)

Keep on Rollin Keep on Rollin

very good

awesome game.

you might be interested in the halflife mod called Halfquake. just google it if you're interested.

blaster maze blaster maze

sorry

it's too hard, there's no sound (apart from annoying music), there's no "try again" when you've lost, and the graphics could be better.. please work on it a bit longer and submit again (:

Ball Room Easy Mode Ball Room Easy Mode

cool

I really liked the sound (;

Chip Chip

alright

you need to add a lot of stuff though, different background music, then a sound when you're hit, sometimes I was close to a hurthing obstacle but didn't know that it hurt me until I saw my health drop down, score would be neat as well..

but as sozukei said, you're getting there ^^

Simpsons Home Inter.V4 Simpsons Home Inter.V4

me again ^^

sorry to say it again, but the piano sounds are wrong ): the seventh note from the left (or in other words: note a) is too high and every note that comes after that one..

another thing I noticed, the massage chair doesn't give the obligatory sound, that would be nice ^^

also, I think if I remember correctly, the curtains in the kitchen have carrots on them (yeah, now I'm being nitpicky ^^; )

oh and the light switch in the "entrance hall" on the left side of the room, well I believe there was an episode where homer asked himself "what does this switch do?" and when he turned it on you saw a big 1984 sign on the roof of the simpsons house ^^

in bart's room when bart is jumping up and down, there is something in front of him, a half transparent black square I guess, is that supposed to be like that?

I must say, the clickable characters are neat, the music helps too.. and finally the buttons are conveniently clickable! and the crusty clock is way cooler now ^^

a quick suggestion (you already know that): move the clickable areas that lead to other rooms over the arrows (: I guess, that can't be that much of a problem

all in all, great work, just don't stop working on it now! (:

TrueDarkness responds:

Well, lol, I actially didnt know what the switch in the hallway did so, I made that light bulb turn on :). Ther piano I'm sorry, I don't play piano, i just do my best to match piano sounds with online virtual piano games, but something always turns out wrong so sorry about that! The arrows I guess I can have clicked on as wqell to transport you from room to room. Honestly, I don't know what your talking about with bart, I'll look though. I liked the curtains in the kitchen the way they were, and carrots would of been a nuicanse lol. And, I couldn't find the vibrating sound for the chair so sorry about that too, but overall I'm glad that you liked the game. And I will continue working on this, as well as many other houses such as Family Guy, Furtuama Space Ship,and other great cartoons! thanks for reviewing! XD

Simpsons Home Inter. V3 Simpsons Home Inter. V3

things you should add to your todo list

- the black notes of the piano are totally wrong!
- all words that linked to somewhere (like "resume tour of house") were a pain to click
- the telephone in the living room kinda looked odd, also you maybe want to make those numbers clickable

otherwise, I'm impressed by the hard work you spent on this. good job!

TrueDarkness responds:

check out v4 its out!! XD

Lady K's Dress Up Game Lady K's Dress Up Game

I think...

...it's cute ^_^

Magnetism Demo v. 0.25 Magnetism Demo v. 0.25

cool!

very neat! (: the physics was pulled off very well, I don't really see any spot that could be improved.

Glaiel-Gamer responds:

Thanks, I actually had a little help on the physics, but I forgot who gave me the forumla, sorry whoever it was!

Avoid 2 Avoid 2

potential!

I see a very good game in here. You already know about the power ups. You could add a temporary shield, maybe players could collect shots for your gun to shoot those bricks, a timestop that freezes all bricks for a short time, or maybe add health or something like that. Weee, brainstorming!

C360 responds:

Yeah the shooting will come into play...that is a clue =)

Sheild!! THATS a great idea!

Health is actually another great idea.

Thank you so much dude!